Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Saying Goodbye to Ed Tech Axis

Hello readers. As of today, I'm not going to be updating this blog any longer. As times have changed, I have shifted my own way of gaining and sharing information. Just as I have discontinued use of Facebook, I find that I'm just not blogging. If I find a site I find worthwhile, I'll share it on Twitter. Although there is great value in reflecting, in discourse of more than 140 characters, I don't take the time any longer. Note that I didn't say I don't have the time. I just spend it differently. And that, my friends, is called moving on. So, I'm moving on, but I'm going to leave the site active because I did a lot of work on it, and the posts are still, even as stale as they are, getting hits. So,  goodbye. Check me out on Twitter @BermanDry.

No comments: