Wednesday, August 6, 2008

BitStrips

Today marked the first time in about a month and a half that I read through my feeds. I'm amazed that so many folks continue to post all summer. But then, maybe they are not blessed to have the summer off, like myself. There were a few neat things, but the most interesting to me was the "Teaching With Technology" post about how he's teaching a summer technology bootcamp. I'm doing the same thing on August 21 and 22nd with 17 teachers at my school. I've got the whole thing already planned out and a wiki underway. However, he made this cool comic strip at Bistrips. I'm a sucker for self-made comic strips, as I feel they are a superlative way to teach concision in writing. I have my third graders make their own strips using comic creator. This is a pretty neat alternative, though. Here's his:

No comments: