Monday, May 7, 2007

Ed Tech Nomads

Through the Global Education Ning, I met Kim Cofino today and I have to say I am in awe. She embodies global connections, she lives global education. She's got partnerships set up with countries all over the world, and she has already lived practically all over the world. I have to admit, I'm envious. But, instead of stewing I'll allow her seemingly effortless integration of international partnerships inspire me. She's going to be in Thailand next year, teaching at the elementary level. This year's she's in Malaysia teaching middle school. I suppose I'll be the one riding on her coattails as she flies. It's a new spot for me. Check out her blog about successful Skype conferences: http://mscofino.edublogs.org/2007/05/07/4-steps-to-a-skype-tastic-video-conference/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Alecia! You are far too kind! I am just lucky to be working with so many amazing colleagues all around the world :)