Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Global Education Initiatives

It's gratifying to realize that I have been blogging for exactly one year. David Warlick cajoled me (and others) into starting a blog during his keynote at last year's AIMS Technology retreat. And here I am, a year later, still blogging. Yesterday, I led a directed session on Global Educational Initiatives at the 2008 AIMS Technology retreat I have been attending since Sunday. I think it was well received and I promised that I'd post the slideshow on my blog. So, here we go:

1 comment:

Developer said...

Alecia, I've not seen your blog before. I'm very sorry that I haven't. Congratulations on being part of the great conversation for a full year.

I am especially excited by your goal, of exploring intersections between our students out-side-the-classroom information experiences, and those that we facilitate inside the classroom. It's a connection that is very difficult to make in public schools, because so much of their outside activities are so ruthlessly blocked.

Great luck to you!

-- dave --